- About Us
- Industry Solutions
- Project Portfolio
- News & Knowledge
- Contact Us
At Mann Wireless, we encourage our clients to be a part of the final walk-through inspection, during which all aspects of the installation will be noted and recorded. Upon your approval, Mann Wireless will compile a closeout documentation package for your reference and records. Standard information provided includes:
- As-built drawings depicted on floor plans indicating the location of all installed system components as well as cable runs and associated labeling schema
- RF signal readings (also shown on floor plans)
- Active component power settings/output levels
- Coax and fiber cable sweep/OTDR data/PIM test results
- Head-end (and other key components) installation photographs
- Appropriate tests to verify scope.
- Final equipment list
Closeout documentation contents can be customized to meet unique requirements.
Mann Wireless stores all closeout documentation on a secure server in the event it needs to be referenced in the future. This information will enable us to quickly troubleshoot the system should an issue arise and also provide consultative support should there be a need to augment or adjust the system’s original scope.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us.
Mann Wireless is one of the nation’s most experienced providers of custom wireless solutions for complete, seamless, in-building DAS coverage for cellular 3G/4G (LTE), public safety radio and private land-mobile radio (LMR).
Our wide range of wireless professional services are flexible – designed to meet our clients’ unique business needs from full turn-key solutions to à la carte services best suited to your requirements.
Let us help you solve your venue’s wireless communications needs. Contact Mann Wireless.
– or –