Mann Wireless designs and builds custom connectivity solutions and products from the ground up to support its clients’ unique communications needs.
Our Donor Site Diversity System (DSDS) is a patented solution (US Patent No. 11,030,646) that provides critical up-time reliability and is essential for maintaining 24×7 communications availability for repeater-based systems.
In the event that the primary serving tower fails or goes offline, the DSDS automatically switches over to a secondary tower with less than a 10-second interruption in service.
DSDS Solution Summary:
- Patented, unique solution in the industry that cannot be purchased anywhere else
- Essential redundancy component when 24×7 communications system availability is required
- Continuously monitors RF signal from primary cell tower
- Automatically switches to secondary cell tower if primary fails
- Automatically switches back to primary cell tower once signal is restored
- Includes informational display, status lighting, attenuation control and required software
Additional technical details can be found within the DSDS Cut Sheets.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us.