- About Us
- Industry Solutions
- Project Portfolio
- News & Knowledge
- Contact Us
Mann Wireless provides wireless remote monitoring services and ongoing maintenance, whether we installed your connectivity solution or it was put in place by another vendor.
We are equipped and experienced at providing periodic maintenance of your wireless solution to ensure it is optimized and provides peak performance over the long-term. Mann Wireless recommends an annual “check-up,” which typically includes the following services:
- Meeting with end-users to gather input on system performance issues and/or areas of facility with weak signal levels
- Verification of equipment locations and labeling scheme, updating the as-built documentation as needed
- Comprehensive head-end and remote fiber electronics testing
- Fiber cable plant cleaning and OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) testing to measure fiber length and overall optical attenuation in a circuit
- Antenna signal level and quality estimate readings
- Generating a closeout report summarizing the results of maintenance activities, including recommendations for additional corrective actions if required
We can customize a maintenance program to support your unique needs.
In addition to periodic on-site system preventive maintenance, Mann Wireless can provide remote monitoring support for almost all major DAS manufacturers. Remote monitoring allows us to keep track of your system’s health and performance from afar, all the way down to the component level. This service offers a more proactive approach to managing your solution’s performance, enabling our skilled technicians to accurately identify issues on-the-fly and quickly respond to them.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us.
– or –