Healthcare practitioners are increasingly mobile, relying on wireless networks to quickly update and exchange critical patient information through their cellular phones, tablets, laptops and medical devices. Patients and visitors are adding unprecedented data demands to networks that may already be sorely taxed.
Mann Wireless is highly experienced at helping medical facilities meet their healthcare wireless communications and data needs to improve patient outcomes and productivity. Our many projects in hospitals and medical facilities have led to the development of proactive protocols for executing our custom wireless design solutions with a minimum of disruption to patients and staff.
We are an OSHA compliant company, making health and safety our top priority. We seal off our installation areas and contain dust and debris with HEPA filters. Our staff is accustomed to working around sensitive medical equipment and able to avoid potential interference issues.
Our custom wireless systems support all major commercial carriers, 3G/4G (LTE) protocols, private land-mobile radio (LMR) and public safety technologies. We have unparalleled subject-matter expertise in the most current distributed antenna system (DAS), small cell, bi-directional amplifier (BDA) and repeater technologies in the wireless space, allowing us to design custom solutions for your healthcare institution.
Contact us for a quote or more information on:
- Supporting healthcare wireless demands for mobile usage throughout your facility
- Maintaining a network backbone capable of reliably transferring large files such as medical images
- Creating an in-building wireless backbone that provides capacity and coverage from top to bottom and the farthest parking level
- Connecting services to common areas, waiting rooms and across campus-style facilities
A sampling of our healthcare wireless clients includes:
- Portsmouth Naval Hospital (VA):
- Westchester Medical Center (NY)
- Carolina Health Systems (NC)
- Baptist Medical Center – 3 campuses (Jacksonville)
- Vanderbilt Medical Center (Nashville)
- VA Medical Center (Brooklyn)
- VA Medical Center (TN)
- Montefiore Medical Center (NY)
- Lincoln Medical Center (NY)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chattanooga (TN)
- Saint Thomas Medical Center (TN)