The R-TMS provides real-time monitoring of the UL noise floor at repeater sites.
- Helps radio departments quickly identify issues and find oscillating BDAs
- Reduces the risk of site desensitization and coverage area degradation
Real-time monitoring and alarm capabilities 24/7/365
- Issue is immediately known
- Eliminates risks for emergency responders affected by reduced communications
- Quickly deploy resources to solve issues:
- Email or smart phone notification
- Geo-location (triangulated site location)
- Saves data for a period of time
- Monitor pre- and post-BDA turn up live
- All BDAs are registered and documented in the system
What is the potential risk to repeater sites from oscillating BDAs?
With increasing enforcement of NFPA/IFC, numbers of BDAs are increasing each year.
- Every additional BDA adds to uplink noise
- Any malfunctioning BDA can create noise and shrink tower coverage radius
List Price $35,000, Multi-Unit discounts available upon request.